Thursday, December 25, 2008

Tis the season to make gifts.

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Hope you are having a good holiday season!!! I have been busy with the PTO and in my spare time making gifts for family and friends. John and I made truffles and put them in embellished tins. I put together wrapped Hershey miniatures and also placed them in the tins. I really enjoyed making the cookies in a jar too. I think these came out really well and fun to make. Brianna gave one of those to her teacher Mrs.Gerst. I made a special gift for our close family, which they have not yet received due to the slow mail, so I have to keep a secret till that arrives.

All in all I hope that everyone has a great holiday season and a wonderful New Year!!!! See you in 2009!!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are really creative Jess. I wish our family was talented enough to make stuff like this for Christmas. So much better than the bought junk that is advertised these days. Havce you heard if anyone refilled their jars? Or maybe used them for another purpose?

Sher

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash